Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mariners Game

This happened in the summer but I am going to write about it anyway. I went to a Mariners game with my friend Gretta (hey gretta I almost said with my fratata but the people who are reading this wouldn't know what I was talking about). It was so much fun! On the way there we watched a couple of movies and talked a lot. When we got to Seattle we walked to Safeco Field. We went into the store to buy souvenires. That took about an hour. Then we went to find our seats. We were right above first base so we had a great view. The game was awesome. The Mariners won! On the way home I fell asleep and so did everyone in the car except for the driver. When we got home it was almost 1:00 am. I ran over to my house and jumped into bed. The End



No comments:

Post a Comment