Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas!



I had a great Christmas! I woke up at 6:00 and layed in bed for a while. At 6:15 I had had enough of waiting around for my brothers to wake up. I went into their room and it turns out they were awake. We ran downstairs to open our stockings. We had to be quiet though because our cousin and aunt and uncle were sleeping in the other room.  I got in my stocking some hair stuff and an iTunes gift card for my new, recently bought, blue iPod nano! I new what I was going to spend it on! Then we waited a while to wake up our parents. When we woke them up, we ran downstairs again to our tree. There were presents under the tree of course! I opened up one of my presents. It was another iTunes gift card! Then my brothers went. I opened up the next present. It was a hat, gloves, and scarf set with my favorite colors in it! Then my brothers went. The next present I opened up was a curling iron. I did my hair that day. It was very beautiful. My old profile picture had a picture of me with curly hair. Me and my brothers opened up another present from Santa. It was Wii Sports Resort (which I might add is the best game on Earth) and 2 black wii remotes. After we opened presents we ate crepes. Not just crepes, the best crepes on Earth. The ones made by my dad. Later on my grandparents came over and we had dinner.It was very delicious. We played wii  and board games for the rest of that day. It was a great Christmas!

                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment