Thursday, July 15, 2010

HOT days!!

Wow!! FINALLY we get some hot weather but it is actually too hot!! Oh well.... I am sitting in the cool, air conditioned house and wondering why my crazy brothers are outside. They arent even swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you feel about hot weather?? I personally love the hot weather even though on hot days I am either outside swimming or inside cooling off. I never actually "soak up the sun" Unless I am bored and want to die of a heat stroke!! LOL!! I love Wenatchee because this is like the only place in Washington where it is actually hot (Well one of the few places). Where I used to live we were lucky if it got up to 70 degrees!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice entries! Yes, your brothers are crazy (just like me :-). Please keep on writing. I love to read it! - Dad

    ReplyDelete